putting up my spare seats for sale...kind of want to sell them locally cuz they would be a real bitch to ship. I know its pretty specific, but maybe Ill get lucky...

they fit in a 92-96 honda prelude pretty sure any/all sub models. I just took them out to put my black pair in. I heard they were originally designed by Recaro for Honda but I really don't know 100%. they sure are unique looking!

if your a mad scientist, you can cut off the mounting locations and weld in your own. I did this with the black pair when I wanted to mount them in my accord. just bought accord mounting brackets for universal racing seats and fabbed up some mounting tabs. I know tan isn't the ideal color, so Ill take 150 for both if picked up. upholstery can get expensive. also can scrub some of the darker spots out if your not going to re-upholter. :good:

10z3jo6.jpg

2qi7cwo.jpg

2rfanom.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

bump :pardon:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 1 month later...