Jump to content

Escalade Speaker Question


TarponPride09

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just picked up an '02 Escalade (build log comming soon) and im going to replace the stock Bose system with some Polk MOMO MMC6500s. I was wondering if i could put the tweeters in the same place as the stock bose ones (i.e the front a-pillars and rear pillars). I would much rather do this than cut holes in my doors. Thanks for your input.

Posted

x2, id keep them in the stock location alot less unnesasary work that doesnt need to be done by moving them

plus i always love the sounds of tweets right in my face, not covered up by someones leg!

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1122 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...