Electrical for 7k?

DSC03114.jpg

that your bracket?

Im in the process of making one. That is 00sdimes. Hes got a sweet green flake mini s10, but anyways. Im in the process of a triple AD244 alt setup exactly as pictured. The alts im using comeout of most tahoes, silverados, full size chevrolets. Do around 100 at idle, two of the alts are to back battery bank and the one left over is for engine and stock electrical. All built up to 220amps. I may get 2 dc power 270 xps but for 1300 bucks its not im my budget this year. You do have to relocate the computer and a few other things. Its not a bolt on mod.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

DSC03114.jpg

that your bracket?

Im in the process of making one. That is 00sdimes. Hes got a sweet green flake mini s10, but anyways. Im in the process of a triple AD244 alt setup exactly as pictured. The alts im using comeout of most tahoes, silverados, full size chevrolets. Do around 100 at idle, two of the alts are to back battery bank and the one left over is for engine and stock electrical. All built up to 220amps. I may get 2 dc power 270 xps but for 1300 bucks its not im my budget this year.

have you made brackets before?

Any people suggesting electrical setups ever even ran 7,000 watts?

i know a guy thats running one 300amp iraggi with 12 xspower 16v batts.. hes running 10k rms just fine..steady 17.5-18v. Pretty good for one alt.

Seems to be a PRETTY convenient and common response...I know someone/My friend/I've seen...

TRANSLATION:

"No, I have never ran an electrical setup this demanding before."

Is that power clamped? Rise calculated? Even if power was true output, does this person have experience? Probably. Notwithstanding, single or dual alternator setup is not even a factor in question; your insecurity brought that up. My point is how many people have ever even played with a 7,000+ watt setup? I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe half..shoot, maybe even less. You yourself have decided to give advice on something you've never even done. And if I were the OP I would be wary of such advice.

OP: What alternator are you running? You want to spend as little as possible but want 7,000 watts. Those do not go together.

look him up urself then if u dont believe, its a21bravo on youtube, ive heard it myself

with 12 fucking batteries he has enough reserve to play for atleast 3-4 min full tilt before it starts to really drop... does he play it longer than that?

god... people.. this dude will be running like 3 -4 batts, not 12...

with 12 fucking batts, i wouldnt be in here saying you all are fucking retarded for suggesting him try it...

hell no i aint buying 12 batteries lol

DSC03114.jpg

that your bracket?

Im in the process of making one. That is 00sdimes. Hes got a sweet green flake mini s10, but anyways. Im in the process of a triple AD244 alt setup exactly as pictured. The alts im using comeout of most tahoes, silverados, full size chevrolets. Do around 100 at idle, two of the alts are to back battery bank and the one left over is for engine and stock electrical. All built up to 220amps. I may get 2 dc power 270 xps but for 1300 bucks its not im my budget this year.

I have made plenty brackets before, but this is my first alt bracket. It just like anything else time and money. I went to school for fabricating(5 years) so i have access to a cnc machine and shit.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

DSC03114.jpg

that your bracket?

I have made plenty brackets before, but this is my first alt bracket. It just like anything else time and money. I went to school for fabricating(5 years) so i have access to a cnc machine and shit.

man i been looking for a dual alt bracket for a 01 4.3 s10. any way you could help me? like a template or something?

Any people suggesting electrical setups ever even ran 7,000 watts?

i know a guy thats running one 300amp iraggi with 12 xspower 16v batts.. hes running 10k rms just fine..steady 17.5-18v. Pretty good for one alt.

Seems to be a PRETTY convenient and common response...I know someone/My friend/I've seen...

TRANSLATION:

"No, I have never ran an electrical setup this demanding before."

Is that power clamped? Rise calculated? Even if power was true output, does this person have experience? Probably. Notwithstanding, single or dual alternator setup is not even a factor in question; your insecurity brought that up. My point is how many people have ever even played with a 7,000+ watt setup? I'm going to go out on a limb and say maybe half..shoot, maybe even less. You yourself have decided to give advice on something you've never even done. And if I were the OP I would be wary of such advice.

OP: What alternator are you running? You want to spend as little as possible but want 7,000 watts. Those do not go together.

look him up urself then if u dont believe, its a21bravo on youtube, ive heard it myself

with 12 fucking batteries he has enough reserve to play for atleast 3-4 min full tilt before it starts to really drop... does he play it longer than that?

god... people.. this dude will be running like 3 -4 batts, not 12...

with 12 fucking batts, i wouldnt be in here saying you all are fucking retarded for suggesting him try it...

nvr said anything about him getting 12 just pointing out that u can, and ya he can for more than that. and btw im on ur side i agree id do 2 alts too. 2 alts in one car looks sexy as F**k :wackit3:

Once you go loud, you never go back

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming

DSC03114.jpg

that your bracket?

man i been looking for a dual alt bracket for a 01 4.3 s10. any way you could help me? like a template or something?

Pm me bro

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

DSC03114.jpg

that your bracket?

wana make me one for my 01 blazer xteme??? :gift:

Once you go loud, you never go back

Fi btl 15

pa bamf 5500

Blazer xtreme

Thats just winter system

New build coming

I want an integra lol

I want one... hey wait a minute lol

look who im quoting.. you have all these people giving you info yet maybe 2 people in the whole topic have ran over 7k...

dont listen to people who are *dreaming* of running over 7k...

listen to the people who actually are...

this ^ ^ ^

Archived