you gotta get that stuff nice and hot. stretch the fuck out of it. only pointers i have. have a tuff guy help u too. or atleast someone with strong hands. wraping whole door panels sucks. u can use a heat gun to help if needed.

Sounds good, but at this point I'll just get them done. I have project to get to like the rear deck. I'll let someone else deal with the upholstery.

you gotta get that stuff nice and hot. stretch the fuck out of it. only pointers i have. have a tuff guy help u too. or atleast someone with strong hands. wraping whole door panels sucks. u can use a heat gun to help if needed.

Sounds good, but at this point I'll just get them done. I have project to get to like the rear deck. I'll let someone else deal with the upholstery.

las time i went to get something wrapped a fraction of that size. he wanted $90 each panel and i had the material. i did it myself. it was suede too

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Wouldn't mind paying as long as when I get them back I dont see sags or wrinkles. I'll fiberglass all day but when it comes to wrapping doors it's a pain in the ass. I've wrapped my rear deck before that went fine. Oh well.