irpirates 4runner rebuild - 4 15's 6th order. i haz TL numbaahhss

me so horny :wackit:

no thanks dude. save that for benda lol.

those doors looking good bro...wish i had some skills like that...how those crescendo super tweets sound?

skillz? ehh.....lol. don't think what i've done is too hard. just seems daunting until you jump into it. now what some of the glass pros do...gottttdayumm haha

thanks =D

the tweeters sound pretty good n loud to me. then again i have no idea what real sq is :shrug:

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

yeah ima probly just going to have to try it sometime...any advice... :D

i just ordered a pair last week...gona b putting them in as soon as i get them but dont know where those things are pretty big...

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

i just ordered a pair last week...gona b putting them in as soon as i get them but dont know where those things are pretty big...

read up on glassing and see what other people have done, plenty of tutorials all over the place. take it slow. get an orbital sander. sanding by hand blows. go to a junkyard and grab some door panels instead of glassing your stock ones. i don't do this enough but ask if you can't find answers. i have a problem with just jumping into it and end up having to shit rig some stuff to make it work lol. best way to learn though is through experience.

these doors were my second time glassing doors and first time vinyling so you don't really need tons of experience to make it look decent.

good luck :good:

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

read up on glassing and see what other people have done, plenty of tutorials all over the place. take it slow. get an orbital sander. sanding by hand blows. go to a junkyard and grab some door panels instead of glassing your stock ones. i don't do this enough but ask if you can't find answers. i have a problem with just jumping into it and end up having to shit rig some stuff to make it work lol. best way to learn though is through experience.

these doors were my second time glassing doors and first time vinyling so you don't really need tons of experience to make it look decent.

good luck :good:

ENOUGH SAID RIGHT THERE IN BOLD....thanks for the advice bro ima try it out and c how it turns out..i want to try and glass my door panels also...should have lots of spare time now that school finals r over for me :slayer: YEAH!!!!...gona b building my burban soon also...

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

ENOUGH SAID RIGHT THERE IN BOLD....thanks for the advice bro ima try it out and c how it turns out..i want to try and glass my door panels also...should have lots of spare time now that school finals r over for me :slayer: YEAH!!!!...gona b building my burban soon also...

haha, do it. i'm jealous of most cars door setups. i can only use the front half of my doors, anything in the back with more than like 2 inches of mounting depth will hit either my seats or windows when they roll down :(

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

is there like a picture of your design i can't really find it maybe im just an idiot and skimmed over it i watched a vid on the 200.4 and didn't see but the 3 ports on each side is that your second port or first? LOVE the build though keep up nice work :popcorn::good:

yeah ill try it soon and ill post picks of how it turns out...hope i dont fail...lol

good luck. post pics :)

is there like a picture of your design i can't really find it maybe im just an idiot and skimmed over it i watched a vid on the 200.4 and didn't see but the 3 ports on each side is that your second port or first? LOVE the build though keep up nice work :popcorn::good:

no picture or design. i have a 1 minute sketch with dimensions and airspace on a crumpled piece of paper though. lol. 2 ports on bottom 1 up top. only way it would fit.

thanks!! :woot:

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

yeah ill try it soon and ill post picks of how it turns out...hope i dont fail...lol

good luck. post pics :)

no picture or design. i have a 1 minute sketch with dimensions and airspace on a crumpled piece of paper though. lol. 2 ports on bottom 1 up top. only way it would fit.

thanks!! :woot:

lol can i see pic of crumpled up paper helps me visualize whats goin on helps me learn

lol can i see pic of crumpled up paper helps me visualize whats goin on helps me learn

lemme whip up something on paint lol.

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

Archived