Thanks guys, box is very sturdy and it I love it for daily, but it can't burp worth a shit. I'm doin 142 @ 31hz+ but peaking at 38 and 44 and only doin 146.xx.

Kinda disappointed in numbers because I compete on the side a little. Looks like I'll have to stick with Bass Race and Street Beat. I've got a lot more testing and probably another D3100 to come.

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer LT

Jensen VM9223 | Pioneer Premier Comps | Audiopipe AP15001D | DC Level 4 XL 18 in 6 cubes @ 36hz | Deka 9A78DT | Knu 4 Gauge | Big 3

An update on numbers; Did a little testing yesterday and was able to do a 143 average 30sec music run which in my SB2 class for USACi would give me state record so in a couple weeks I'm going to end up driving down to southern WI for a USACi comp.

Jensen VM9223 | Pioneer Premier Comps | Audiopipe AP15001D | DC Level 4 XL 18 in 6 cubes @ 36hz | Deka 9A78DT | Knu 4 Gauge | Big 3

Well, dropped the M3a to .25 ohm today and she just gets a little protecty on a hot summer day and running full tilt music. but here's the testing results:

147.2 @ 42hz

145.2 @ 32hz

Street Beat 145.1 dropping to 12.1v at the lowest.

So I'm pretty pleased with the increases. And as far as voltage goes, dropping to 12.1v is because in SB you can't rev the engine so that's straight battery power holding it for 30sec. This just kinda shows me I need a bigger amp in the long run because I don't really wanna do .25 all the time, but for now I'm keeping it wired that way and turning down the sub control on the HU until it's comp time.

Those amps make great power below .25 as well .... Even the original M3s.

I'd throw another M3a in there if youre wanting numbers though.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Those amps make great power below .25 as well .... Even the original M3s.

I'd throw another M3a in there if youre wanting numbers though.

It's gonna get replaced with probably a BC5500. I've just got other things to worry about right now. I was testing and I cracked the windshield. Instead of the mirror breaking off it cracked the whole thing, spidered where the mirror meets the glass with a big crack from top to bottom right through the middle of the glass.