DC Sound Lab

I'm one step closer to blowing my doors off!

The only thing about the Crescendo is Navid said he couldnt warrenty anymore at .5 ohm because people didnt understand what good electrical ment and he was fixing way to many. And I will need it at .5 but I have the electrical to back it up.

risk it if u feel it will handle it, if not oh well...

DC amps anybody?... =] :pardon:

How long is the back order on the DC amps? I could possible go for the 2.0, how do they handle .5.. I dont have any experiance with them

mid august i think?

Lol Matt, I'll let you know if the DC 2k is worth the extra 100$ once I get my bc2000 in.

shut up nuthugger :P.

:lol:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

EA 200amp ordered

32HZ 3.25 cubes net box being built(I was told that was to low of a frequency for these subs, if it is I can always add MDF blocks).

Rear yellow top installed

Big 3 has been done

Now just waiting on the 2 12 inch lvl 3/4s

Oh and a quick note, Alpine type Rs(Gen 4 600RMS) can take 800-850 daily. They really have suprised me and I will recommend them for a budget sub. :good:

What he said. I beat the living shit out of mine :drinks:

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

so he said 32hz was too low for level fours is that true cause thats what my box is tuned to and if i turn it up to loud it pops and someone told me something about play lower than tuned sorry for puting this in ur thread but if thats the truth i dont want u to have the same issue as me

so he said 32hz was too low for level fours is that true cause thats what my box is tuned to and if i turn it up to loud it pops and someone told me something about play lower than tuned sorry for puting this in ur thread but if thats the truth i dont want u to have the same issue as me

\\

That sounds like a air leak. Check your subs for tightness and push on the box when it pops to see if it stops

completely untrue. if ur box is built right itll do fine.

what is ur subsonic filter set to?

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg