Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So here is my Craftsman DTY4000 tractor....

ac4ce9df.jpg

My camper weights a little over 6300lbs loaded, I pulled a smaller pop-up a month or so ago and I wanted to see how much it could really pull....

c0750ac2.jpg

Well I can! While at idle! No upgrades to ANYTHING exept the battery...

d417c800.jpg

Here is a little size comparison...

ac7b8975.jpg

b4d79d84.jpg

d730a934.jpg

I'll post a vid up later of the actually pulling.

Posted

Cool idea! I thought you were going to turn it into a racing mower at first. Thats what I wanted to do with our old one. haha

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Cool idea! I thought you were going to turn it into a racing mower at first. Thats what I wanted to do with our old one. haha

Nope, I still need it to mow the lawn with it. Althou I might mess around with the trans-axle a bit. I'm working on my TB's system right now so I won't get to work on the little system for the tractor until next summer. :(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3181 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...