Second Skin Audio

possible issue with ports?

heres what i found.. i think this should work... input? thoughts?> opinions? any body know of dayton audio and precison ports are interchangable? dayton audio port tubing is like 9.51 ft you get 16" piece for 16 bux.. or as you see the precsion port kit comes with the tubes flares everything for only few dollars more, but ill need these dayton couples and elbows to make it all work ?????

Item Qty. Price Total Remove

Precision Port 4" Flared Port Tube Kit

Part Number: 268-352

In Stock

$13.90 $27.80

Dayton Audio PT4-MFE 4" Male To Female Elbow

Part Number: 268-334

In Stock

$11.55 $23.10

Dayton Audio PT4-CR 4" Coupler Ring

Part Number: 268-336

In Stock

$2.22 $4.44

Dayton Audio PT4-ST 4" x 15.75" Straight Tube

Part Number: 268-338

In Stock

$14.73 $14.73

not to mention all this stuff comes out to like 70 bux before shipping... more than i i spent on the mdf,lol not really trippin over the money but dont like wasting money either! so wanna make sure it performs properly the first time around, i appreciate you guys input and would appreciate a lil more as i wanna astart building saturday

Edited by One Luv

i think PVC works well for your application. you might be able to use that and just get the flared ends and attach them to the PVC

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

the designer of this box swears it will work jsut fine. so idk what to do...

message one of the pros like RAMdesigns. this thread isn't getting any good responses from me

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.