well got the phone today and coming from a POS dumb phone its pretty amazing i just dont really know where to start and am being pretty cautious i got the screen protector for glass and an otterbox for the case as well

i can understand being cautious, but you won't really need that screen protector. your phone has gorilla glass installed on it

it's pretty damn resilient. resilient enough for me to not worry about it getting any scratches and not deal with a sticky screen protector that looks like an orange peel

Got the 3d day it came out, seems to b a great phone So far, but I always so darn busy that I haven't had 2 minutesto play with it!!! I had 2 of the first evo and they were good for the first couple months but ten became sloer and slower?!!? There sme features of da 3d I don't like I

As in, it doesn't have the flashlight like the original Nor does it have the kickstand n 3d pics d kinds tricky as in u need to focus in on them to get the effect, everything else seems to b pretty straight so far... I personally dont think it's really worth the 600 they sellin for or the $200 upgrade?? I'm glad to have got it at da price I did, or I mayb a lil salty paying for something I don't really get to use personally

wtf did you just say??