Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

well got the phone today and coming from a POS dumb phone its pretty amazing i just dont really know where to start and am being pretty cautious i got the screen protector for glass and an otterbox for the case as well

i can understand being cautious, but you won't really need that screen protector. your phone has gorilla glass installed on it

it's pretty damn resilient. resilient enough for me to not worry about it getting any scratches and not deal with a sticky screen protector that looks like an orange peel

Got the 3d day it came out, seems to b a great phone So far, but I always so darn busy that I haven't had 2 minutesto play with it!!! I had 2 of the first evo and they were good for the first couple months but ten became sloer and slower?!!? There sme features of da 3d I don't like I

As in, it doesn't have the flashlight like the original Nor does it have the kickstand n 3d pics d kinds tricky as in u need to focus in on them to get the effect, everything else seems to b pretty straight so far... I personally dont think it's really worth the 600 they sellin for or the $200 upgrade?? I'm glad to have got it at da price I did, or I mayb a lil salty paying for something I don't really get to use personally

wtf did you just say??

 

 

Posted

ya i just like to use a little extra caution lol since i am banging my phone around all the time at work and what not

Posted

i always break my screens on my phones :( i have a pretty nice case on this one tho, and with the better glass i hope it holds out this time around

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 500 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...