XS Power

I just thought I should let everyone know about Nathan at xs power. He is a real stand up guy and represents what customer service should be.

Even though I bought xs power batteries, I didn't buy them directly from him. I purchased the batteries through a authorized retailer and was having issues contacting the company i purchased from and my order was dragging out with no end in sight. Nathan made contact and got my issue straighten up and shipped. I never asked him for assistance and I never thought of asking him, but he saw that I had an issue that he could resolve for me. I will be xs for life because of his service.

Thank you

Edited by tdc3187

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Thanks man!!! Hate you had issues with the order and sorry it had to drag out so long. I knew that wasn't the standard for that dealer, so something had to have gotten mixed up in the system.

I try to handle things the way I would want a company to work with me. I drop the ball sometimes, but those things are going to happen from time to time unfortunately.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg