Flying White Upgrades!!!! SAUSAGE TIME

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lookin great man, wish i could hear it now with all that in there.

Next time you are out this way....

Any Flying White Updates?

Truck is awesome - kinda got stalled by this caprice that showed up but it rides and drives as good as ever - louder though!

You got more skills than me my man, looks clean as hell, wish I could do that, good work!!!

Thanks man.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

I checked this thread out awhile ago, but never got a chance to look closely at your new work. The door panels are sweet...something so "simple" (although I can tell they werent simple to build) but they look fantastic! I bet the sound stage in that truck is amazing. Keep up the good work, and MORE PICS!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

• 2 months later...

For some reason i thought that I needed to go ahead and pull the back of the sausage apart and get it all straightened up... I started with pulling the DC 12K out and making a new fuse/distro for it - Overkill? maybe.... but later on there may be a need for the extra overhead. I'm going to fuse it at 800 for now and adjust as necessary.

The DC is strapped at 1ohm @ 15.8v and is a monster....

Ummmm - - what else... I am going to throw a rainbow ipaul in to power the 2 sets of 3 way rainbow comps, pulled out the eq that was in there, pulled out the RF T4004's, on the way to building some trim panels too - SAUSAGE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

100_1560.jpg

100_1562.jpg

100_1563.jpg

100_1564.jpg

100_1568.jpg

100_1569.jpg

100_1570.jpg

100_1571.jpg

100_1573.jpg

100_1574.jpg

100_1575.jpg

100_1576.jpg

100_1577.jpg

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Forgot these pics - After I got everything set up right, I went ahead and put some nice plush carpet down so that poor ol' DC didnt have to sit on the MDF - Also laid 1/8" rubber sheeting under the fuse/distro to isolate the powers from the rest of the truck.

There will be 4 runs going into the bussbars - - the three outputs are good the way they are.

100_1580.jpg

100_1578.jpg

100_1579.jpg

Archived