sorry its not done its never done and then i decide to do something else. also lost most my pics cause i got a virus on my computer. the box 5 cu ft tuned to 32hz, 4 10" level 4 subs coils 1.4 final load .7 on a sundown 3000d americanbass amp for the highs have sony explode i know pll dont like the brand but i switched out the orion and alpine highs cause they didnt get as loud also kenwood deck i will get more pics and a few videos soon. did 143.7 on the dash with t/l i wasnt happy with it i think can do more but i dont want to turn the amp up more than halfway and no bass boost. i dont care about the numbers it sounds good and moves alot of air.

SAM_0608.jpg

the car with trim hanging off and all

SAM_0607.jpg

SAM_0605.jpg

SAM_0606.jpg

SAM_0604.jpg

Def like the box bro, I never liked the countersunk look for subs but its growing on me. Any future plans?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

get that wiring cleaned up a bit and some paint/carpet on that box and youre in business :clapping:

1969 Chevy Chevelle

20/22" staggered Bonspeed Huntingtons wrapped in Nitto INVO's

Mechman 250amp cs144 alt w/AVBM

Kinetik 1800 main battery/Kinetik 2400 in the trunk

Pioneer AVH-3200dvd Headunit

(2) sets of Hybrid Audio Technologies Imagine components up front

(2) DD 3512's d4 coils

Sundown sax100.4 component amp

Sundown saz-3000d subwoofer amp

5ft^3 box tuned to 34hz

MY BUILD

yea i just through it together to take it to comp. i have some more 0/2 gauge im going to do big 3. and add to the amp instead of whats there maybe a amp rack. add a200 amp alt and fiberglass 4 6x9s in the back deck. i think im going to redo the box in mdf i just did it like that to see how it sounded i glassed the inside. and i think carpet or something for the box more more more deading mats. it never ends ill gtet videos up tomorrow hopefully. i never liked the counter sink ether but i had two boxes to chose from and my fatherinlaw said lets do this one and when i went home for the night he did the countersink

Edited by scfaust