Sonic Electronix

Hey guys, this is the largest car audio community i know , and i need some help from experienced members !! I am selling my door pods and my a-pillars from my Ford Taurus and completely re-doing my build later. My question is that i have never shipped anything remotely this large before, can ya'll help me by telling me approximately how much it will cost to ship my 2 front door pods and my set of A-pillars ?? Help with Prices for the 2 door pods shipped, and the 2 A-pillars shipped would be greatly appreciated !!

Thanks guys !!

095IMAG0236.jpg095IMAG0240.jpg095IMAG0279.jpg095IMAG0281.jpgHPIM0936.JPG101_0124.JPG

rwhops.jpg

Wrap it in bubble wrap, put it in the box, then measure dimensions and weight it. After that go to ups or fedex and enter those numbers.

Thanks man, but my problem is that they are still in my car and i am going to list them on Ebay, and you other car audio guys know how bad it would suck to take these things off and weigh them , and then they dont sell, and have to put it all back in !! So if anyone has shipped some pods or A-pillars or has bought any and paid for shipping and has some ballpark idea of the costs, Please let me know !! Thanks again LoudBimmer, i may end up having to do just that, but i hope not !! The last time i entered weight in at the USPS web site to ship some subs, the price was like 10 bucks off !!

rwhops.jpg

Archived