07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

thats a really good looking brace! It's gonna look good dropped man! Waiting for pics!

Thanks a lot bro! looking to get them installed monday... hopefully lol

Also got some new brakes and rotors :drink40:

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

sweet job on your car! looks really good with the rims...cant wait to see it lowered. heres a thought for you....I like how the eyebrows look, but have you thought about doing them in body color? I think that would look sick and that they might blend in better...either way your car is turning out sweet Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...

sweet job on your car! looks really good with the rims...cant wait to see it lowered. heres a thought for you....I like how the eyebrows look, but have you thought about doing them in body color? I think that would look sick and that they might blend in better...either way your car is turning out sweet Keep up the good work!

Thanks! i have thought about doing them in the car color but i been to lazy and not wanting to buy more materials for that lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Well heres my first attempt at a box... good first experience, definitely learned a lot and hoping to improve on the next one!

cutting out the holes!

cbc19b1d.jpg

Subs in box

af6c3746.jpg

37a9bdee.jpg

All finished up!

3263a054.jpg

c4b243fe.jpg

And heres the fail part... i had to cut the corners out cuz i didnt take into account the rounding of the trunk :shrug:

62bc60f7.jpg

2e2fd513.jpg

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Also here are some pics of my ride before the drop

2c6a7f78.jpg

front wheel, so lose i can stick 4 finger in her

f9ba67db.jpg

rear

e5f71246.jpg

Immediately after i installed the springs

b36198ac.jpg

front, shes a little tighter now

bc5a5557.jpg

back, it was a tighter 3 fingers lol

e5f71246.jpg

Kinda can see the slotted rotors

f0eaf4bd.jpg

Now she has settled after about a week and half

Front

f5b5ba3b.jpg

back

2d9e5e7d.jpg

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

no love for the box or drop? :shrug:

Looking to get some help for a new box tho! Im thinking subs up, port back. I think aeroports would be best. Who is willing to help me out? Or who do i need to go to

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

I can help you bro, pm me your max dimensions, and goals(like street beater, i assume. Or spl)

And everything is looking good, it turned out nice so far..

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets

2000 Slamry

I can help you bro, pm me your max dimensions, and goals(like street beater, i assume. Or spl)

And everything is looking good, it turned out nice so far..

Thanks!

Yeah im looking to get the most out of these subs, and although i think this box is loud i'd like to feel the bass more. To shake my car even more. My prefab box shook my car more then the box i made lol

I also want it tuned so that it will play really well with regular music like dubstep and hip hop/rap. I dont like to listen to enhanced songs that plays the lows lows.

So side by side is about 34", and its about 12" tall (but i have a lot more room to go up, its just tricky cuz the trunk edges tapers off so the higher i go the smaller i gotta make the top)

And from the back seat to the trunk its about 20"

I hope the measurements are sufficient lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

little update on the car

Ran straight pipe! I know i might catch some flak for it but being a 1.6 L with 1.75 in exhaust pipe i didnt think it would be very loud

Its pretty loud haha

4d8f1a0a.jpg

0d9ee3b5.jpg

Anyways i wanted to do an edited video of before and after clip as there is an extreme difference in the 2. But if you want ill just throw up the clip of it being straight pipe

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived