07 Accent [Builds Dead, Car Was Sold]

I like it. I wouldn't mind hearing a before and after!

1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Click to see my build log!

(2) SKAR VVX-12

Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1D

Hey stupid. I got your report. You cant type a coherent sentence but yet think you can run this much power? You cant even hyperlink on the internet. You have no mention of power upgrades. You just want dat big boom dat make dem bitchez panteez drop. Next time you report someone make sure the one getting the report isnt the one you reported.

Ok here is the short little clips!

the before

the after!

wow i need to get that dent fixed. looks ugly as fukkk

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Good job so far man! That's the best lookin accent I've seen. Those wheels and brakes look good! Don't worry about the box man, gotta start somewhere so you can learn more, I'm still learning everyday trying to read up as much as possible. Keep it up doin a good job!

2009 maxima, currently stock

NICE

CURRENT SYSTEM

(VEHICLE) 2005 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

(HEAD UNIT) KENWOOD KDC BT848U

(DASHBOARD) INFINITY KAPPA 32.9CF

(FRONT DOOR) JBL P693

(REAR DOOR) KENWOOD EXCELON KFC-X1730

(TWEETER) KICKER KS25 X 2

(SUB WOOFER) COMING SOON

(4 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T1000-4ADCP

(1 CHANNEL AMP) ROCKFORD FOSGATE T2500BDCP X 2

(PROCESSORS) AUDIOCONTROL DQXS & EPICENTER & MATRIX PLUS & DDC

(BATTERY) 1 OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

(SIGNAL WIRES) KICKER XI

(POWER CABLES) KICKER PKD1

(SPEAKER WIRE) KICKER 12 GAUGE

(INTERIOR) DYNAMAT

COMING SOON

2 FI SP4 18 COMING SOON

2 XS POWER XP3000 COMING SOON

DC POWER 270XP ALT COMING SOON

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the kind comments guys!

So this is what she looks like now

3383db11.jpg

now when i removed the subs, my speakers sound... well crappy to be honest! Its like there is no midbass. its just not very musical at all. Dont get me wrong its still loud and clear, but it lacks in all frequencies. So i wanted to take a step back and start over the right way. just ordered the dd1 and cc1 to at least tune it correctly. im sure that will do wonders.

but im curious as to what most would do first. Should i add another speaker for some mid bass. Should i get rid of my component and go with some pro speakers?

Maybe i just need to add dampening to my car. theres just so much to do, that idk where to start.

Any advice, thoughts, criticism would be greatly appreciated

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Love the wheels and drop...car is looking nice. I'd remove the eyelids, or replace them with body colored ones.

As far as your beat goes, you should probably do two things...first, deaden and seal your doors. Then use that fancy new cc1 to properly calibrate your crossovers. Once it sounds decent again, then add the sub box back in. :good:

"Cheap, good or fast. You can only pick two out of three."

"Have money? Love story! No money? I'm sorry."

Love the wheels and drop...car is looking nice. I'd remove the eyelids, or replace them with body colored ones.

As far as your beat goes, you should probably do two things...first, deaden and seal your doors. Then use that fancy new cc1 to properly calibrate your crossovers. Once it sounds decent again, then add the sub box back in. :good:

Thanks! Yeah i think the next thing i should probably do is deaden the whole car!

Any other way you guys would tackle this?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

ndjs.jpg

Archived