Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

So after a long time I finally update my Meade video collection. I must saying Meade makes any song sound hellafied and I like the change to Gucci Mane because he has alway been next to Jeezy in my book (U were pounding Joc hard too). Anyways, some of the guys in the video were saying you had slap or smack or something. Those words havent made it down here yet so somebody fill me in on the new slang.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

slap = lots of bass thats smacks you in the head

Posted

Slumpin= Real loud bass..Damn that dude is freakin Slumpin!

Smack= Damn Homeboy has some smack in that Hoe!!

Straight BUMPIN= Self explanatory..Homboy is straight Bumpin!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 969 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...