Jump to content

Redbaron80 New Btl's (3 Vids)


Recommended Posts

Posted

nice video, impressive excursion, but they are not BTL's, they are MT's with Fi softparts.

Posted

nice video, impressive excursion, but they are not BTL's, they are MT's with Fi softparts.

i know david. some might not agree because of the logo. thats why i said FI and not RE's.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Posted

Theres enought room in there for 2 more... :D:D:D

been trying to talk him into doing it but he's Scared!

Posted

trust me there is enough room, I Built that box thats in there now, I garuntee there is snough room to do 4 15's ported below the window line.

Posted

trust me there is enough room, I Built that box thats in there now, I garuntee there is snough room to do 4 15's ported below the window line.

i agree with ya. you pulled a great build on the BLK SIN. im sure you can pull 4 15"s in the acura. all you have to do is convince christian to do it. :unsure:

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14708 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...