vettedude102 Posted November 12, 2011 Report Posted November 12, 2011 That shirt was moving like crazy 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
LoudNLow931 Posted November 18, 2011 Author Report Posted November 18, 2011 Word is I am supposed to be getting my doors back today(Friday) Hopefully I do because I have an event on Sunday. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted November 21, 2011 Author Report Posted November 21, 2011 Well I STILL haven't got my door panels back -__- Its been 6 weeks lol. Anyways I took the blazer to the first MECA event of the year on the 20th, Just note the subs still arnt broke in,the amp is not gained and I still haven't added my second ALT(im ordering it in a week) It rained all day at the event so didnt really do any demos or anything but here is a little video my friend took for me... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY1YXKti8o4e Thanks to XS Power,DC Audio and Mechman! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted November 22, 2011 Author Report Posted November 22, 2011 Some good news and some bad news, Yesterday I went outside to gain the 5k with the DD-1. When I was looking to see where all the settings where set at I noticed the LPF was all the way down at 35hz, I was burping 43hz and played a song that peaked at 42hz for PNP so I'm sure that defiantly hurt my score. Bad news, Still no door panels back from being wrapped -__- Good news, Ordering my second Mechman 270amp ALT today 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
vettedude102 Posted November 23, 2011 Report Posted November 23, 2011 So what was the numbers vid ain't working for me Edit: I found your youtube and seen em. Pretty good. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
LoudNLow931 Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 Paid for my second Mechman 270a alt yesterday and look what came today... Mechman FTW! 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted December 1, 2011 Report Posted December 1, 2011 Nice alternator! How much for that bad boy? LOL And if ya don't mind. Please comment about your electrical system in the link below. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/126337-s-10blazer-ho-alternators-battery-banks-and-wiring/page__p__1778707__fromsearch__1#entry1778707
LoudNLow931 Posted December 1, 2011 Author Report Posted December 1, 2011 Its on sale for $399+ shipping! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/125675-gm-ad244-high-output-270a-sale/ Also I didn't take any pics but last night a used 2 big rolls of gorilla tape and sealed off the front of the truck from the rear. Also there was a small lip where the front baffle connected to the port so I sanded that all down. Hopefully that will gain me a few tenths lol. My door panels are done being wrapped but he had an emergency and is out of town for a week. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted December 7, 2011 Author Report Posted December 7, 2011 Tried a towel trick with both doors open, Came out good? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTKXylK0UVM 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
LoudNLow931 Posted December 25, 2011 Author Report Posted December 25, 2011 Finally Got my door panels back... Little video from tonight, I will get some more day light videos soon. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIUnIVk2yHE 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.