Noise Ordinance Violation

lol dont worry man, nobody can really reproduce 13hz.

team nemesis DJ

John hone

my integra when i had 3 18s

all could play down below 10hz...

thats impressive...isnt human hearing only good down to 20hz though? i bet a sub looks cool trying though.

i know when i burped a 146.5 at 4hz i couldnt hear it, it flexed my shit like a motherfucker though

my head literilly exploded. wow

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

lol dont worry man, nobody can really reproduce 13hz. also you have distortion and clipping, learn to master music before you post again, please. there are audacity tutorials all over youtube :)

it's just the nature of beast if i turn it to low you wont get the max out of each note and if i turn it to high it's gonna distort and clip bad trust me i try my best to find the sweet spot between the two

pretty cool man...i wish i had something that would do notes that low. i look forward to seeing what people do with it...

also as a fellow music maker how do you get the bass so clean? is everything side chained? are you recording in logic?

Man to be honest with i spent the most time on the bass and at the time i was using i think the Demo of Fl Studio 5 or 6 so it was awhile ago

Only song that looks iffy is the Woofer Wrecker, looks like it really could ruin a sub with the clipping but then again its not THAT bad. Your sine wave tracks though are scary, especially this one, definition of clipped HOLY SHIT

yoxGI.png

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Only song that looks iffy is the Woofer Wrecker, looks like it really could ruin a sub with the clipping but then again its not THAT bad. Your sine wave tracks though are scary, especially this one, definition of clipped HOLY SHIT

yoxGI.png

turn the bass down i recorded all of them flat EQ and any clipping is cause as the notes dropping down to lower freq. i just check them all and i see what your saying but some i can do anything to fix without redoing each track from the beginning which i don't have the raw flies anymore to play around with but im working on a new set of tracks which will be better thanks for the feedback though