Sonic Electronix

I dont think mine does. A little googling and I found out the port on my h/u is called USB A which i guess is mini. So they gave me a USB A male to USB B female adapter.

Which I am thinking was quite stupid. I dont think my h/u will let me use my iPhone D: POS.

LOL..

Ill test it out tomorrow I guess.

But if someone with a DD-1 like RAY or someone...test it please? I am sure lot of people here would like to know

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

LOL... :noob: what is line out.. The 30pin connector at the bottom? My HU came with a cable for it... but I dont think it likes the iPhone 4. I havn't tried it in quite some time. But my H/U has like a "mini-USB" port, and it came with a "mini-USB" to female USB cable. That I can plug my iPhone charger to. But I dont think it works. Once again, aint tested it in quite some time.

Line out dock = 30pin connection

I'm the n00b?:trippy:

What H/U do you have?

LOL... :noob: what is line out.. The 30pin connector at the bottom? My HU came with a cable for it... but I dont think it likes the iPhone 4. I havn't tried it in quite some time. But my H/U has like a "mini-USB" port, and it came with a "mini-USB" to female USB cable. That I can plug my iPhone charger to. But I dont think it works. Once again, aint tested it in quite some time.

Line out dock = 30pin connection

I'm the n00b?:trippy:

What H/U do you have?

Nah bro I was calling myself a n00b not you haha.

Boss BV99## check my sig. Its a pos. Thought it was good when I got it...:shrug:

3d7304fe.jpg

XS D6500 $245.65

Lol I know what you mean man. I had bought the Boss 89xxxxxxx 7" Single din touchscreen last year without knowing, the connector came with like a usb adapter. Idk why they couldn't just use a regular plug in... Never got usb to work, or SD reader. Lesson learned, fuck boss and all their shitty ass, shady ass products.

:rofl:

:wub: N8.

No homo...unless you want there to be. :orly3::ehh:

I've tested my itouch 4 with an oscope and at full volume there is not clipping, but... i have my eq on flat, not superduper BASS mode.

Sweet..I never use EQ on my iPhone...or anything to be exact. Ill jus use it at full volume :shrug:

3d7304fe.jpg

XS D6500 $245.65

Give the USB port another try. You might have to turn on the AUX mode or IPod mode. Check the manual.

If it still doesn't work, get rid of the BOSS and buy another H/U that has Ipod/Iphone support.

I had a new Boss H/U, MP3-3080R, back in 2003 that I paid $100 and only lasted three months before totally shitting itself out and the manufacture didn't honor the 1-year warranty.