Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

New body style avalanche on 30'' layin' frame(Wow)

I would contact M.I.C.(master image customs)and ask about ur ESV on 30s :D

WHY contact M.I.C no dissrespect to them, but I have no doubt in my mind that steve could get 30's on that bish with ease ( he got his 26's on his hoe and its lowered without any major issues)

nice ride bro, love the color

Posted

WHY contact M.I.C no dissrespect to them, but I have no doubt in my mind that steve could get 30's on that bish with ease ( he got his 26's on his hoe and its lowered without any major issues)

nice ride bro, love the color

I know Steve can make 30'' fit on the new ESV

but the reason i said M.I.C. is because there one of the first to lay frame/body on 30'' which requires a whole mess of work to do. but i was just saying. :D

Posted

I think those would look horrible on that escalade. I would go with some color matched Asanti's like Roscoe posted up.

Thats crazy, those rims would blind ANYONE as it passed by them, them thangs would be perfect.......

Chicken, I gotta give it to ya bro, U are just like me with loving the lacs, but U are a big dawg on the playing field, I'm just a waterboy.....

Mad props for tha new ride, U are definetly ballin without a budget...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

  • 1 month later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1031 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...