15 N2 BTL on a Sundown SAZ-2500d in a Hatch

Hey guys just got my new amp in, check out my vids on youtube.. new amp is loud as fuck!! Sundown FTW!

Check out my channel and subscribe if you want. Upload vids about two to three times a week!

Thanks guys, gimme some feedback :woot:

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

Loves it :good:

good to see youre system going again, looks like it does work! moarrr vids!!!! :P

Lol thanks man subscribe if you have a youtube! Let me know, I'll sub back to you as well :clapping:

did you ever have bad voltage drop in your car my buddy has one of these and just a jl 500rms slash amp and he has terrible voltage drop told him to let me do big 3 he just keeps sayin hes broke lmao

Loves it :good:

good to see youre system going again, looks like it does work! moarrr vids!!!! :P

Lol thanks man subscribe if you have a youtube! Let me know, I'll sub back to you as well :clapping:

Already subbed a while ago dude :good: got no videos on my channel though i dont have my system going just need to buy an amp, probably a months time not even and i should be able to start making some vids ;) ill let ya know when i do

That amp is a powerhouse man, I'm glad you're happy with it :) You'll have to drive here to let me hear it.

Lol maybe, might be savin up to see if 2 twelves would be louder.. always somethin!

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log