external regulator issues

I just bought a 350 amp excessive amperage alt for my 06 tbss and had to unhook my stock wire harness... Well now I get a battery light on my dash even though im at 15 volts... A guy I know then took a wire from the pos battery terminal and crammed it into my stock plug, ( I think the white wire) he said one reads voltage n the other wire is a sensor. The light then went off on my dash, but at idle was only seeing 13 volts until 1k rpm or so. Well I let my car sit 2 days and both my kinetik 2400s read 2 volts.

So now are my batteries effed, and do u think that is y they are drained after sitting only two days?

I dint know much about but need help bad, thanks in advance

Update:

My truck started and charged at 14.x at idle once i put a giant ass charger on them. However, i took both my kinetik 2400(rear) and the 2000(under hood) in to get load tested. They were resting at 11.6 after they were charging off the alt for 5 min.

The guy at autozone said one battery is weaker than the other(its the one thats 3 years old).

So what im thinking is maybe a plate took a shit in the one up front and caused them both to drain? I know after watching the comparison video of xs and kinetik, kinetik seems alot weaker.

Archived