I played nppl rookie and local hrl in houston great sport but very expensive I suggest buy things used but quality I started with a spider and ended up with a dm9 ego8 and alias intimidator rec ball is great just makesure you stay hydrated for summer just cause your in the woods doesn't mean its hot pm me if you have any questions brother!

system:

changes way to much...

I play Paintball a bit. I'd recommend the smart parts ion. They are fun but use up ammo pretty quick. Personally I use a heavily modified viewlowder triad with a 20" barrel. Cheap gun but is very accurate.

smart parts os out if business so he would have to get a used one. A good woods ball gun would be a etek in my opinion reliable electric cheap fast and pretty consistent the old one go for like 300I which is very good since it was a 600 dollar gun, also a good gun to look into is dangerous power. Compressed air and a "revi" loader is all you need. White box paint is usually decent not to expensive but not to crappy Edited by rasic

system:

changes way to much...

Check out ansgear.com or actionvillage when it gets back up techpb on youtube does good reviews. Also I think the website is buymymarker sells used guns

system:

changes way to much...

Check out ansgear.com or actionvillage when it gets back up techpb on youtube does good reviews. Also I think the website is buymymarker sells used guns

Thanks for all that man, can't quote all your posts since I'm on mobile but I appreciate the information and will definitely look into everything!

And Brennan, I kinda already want to build one to my liking, so I may very well just go with the basic a5 and find parts that interest me.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Thanks for all that man, can't quote all your posts since I'm on mobile but I appreciate the information and will definitely look into everything!

And Brennan, I kinda already want to build one to my liking, so I may very well just go with the basic a5 and find parts that interest me.

Hell yeah man can't go wrong with that. That's how I started. Plus it's always more fun when you can have it how you like and not have to get crap and adjust. I'd suggest get the basic a5, then go to online stores to find what you want then try ebay to get then cheaper. First parts I'd look at is a power tube upgrade, cyclone feeder upgrade parts and a stock helped me, my gun loaded was over 14 pounds, it helped to shoulder it. After that play with the gun to find out what more you want.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

Definitely man, think I'ma start saving now. Should have the basic gun and a few custom parts in a month or so :)

Will also look into the other guns mentioned too, but I've been looking around and the a5 seems the most appealing to me lol!

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Hell yeah. Need any advice on parts, tactics, what or how to upgrade the parts hit me up, I'll try help my best. Oh, and biggest thing, do not get cheap paint, it'll break in your gun for no reason, and bye bye accuracy and consistency, which key as these are balls, highly in accurate by design, unless you put a spin on them, like an apex barrel. And second, don't get a tippmann flat line barrel, not worth it.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

Hell yeah. Need any advice on parts, tactics, what or how to upgrade the parts hit me up, I'll try help my best. Oh, and biggest thing, do not get cheap paint, it'll break in your gun for no reason, and bye bye accuracy and consistency, which key as these are balls, highly in accurate by design, unless you put a spin on them, like an apex barrel. And second, don't get a tippmann flat line barrel, not worth it.

i shot white box during rec ball and did fine expensive paint is usually only used for tournys, if you want some good paint thats best for you buck go with premium

check out trademygun just saw a5's eteks and all that for cheap af!

like a old etek for 200 and those are fully customizable and easy to maintain and a ah for 190

cant beat that in my opinion, shop around buy something used! foreal your proshop can always fix something if you cant

system:

changes way to much...

i shot white box during rec ball and did fine expensive paint is usually only used for tournys, if you want some good paint thats best for you buck go with premium

check out trademygun just saw a5's eteks and all that for cheap af!

like a old etek for 200 and those are fully customizable and easy to maintain and a ah for 190

cant beat that in my opinion, shop around buy something used! foreal your proshop can always fix something if you cant

Hell yeah, price doesn't always mean the best. And yeah I was best customer at my local paint field until I learned my guns in and out. And could handle anything that happened. Saved me tons of money.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400