Alternator for 2004 Chevrolet Aveo

Well I sent Eric from Mechman an email asking him for some alternator options for my Aveo. He said that my car had a Korean Delco unit on it and that he was forwarding my email to his engineer to check if they could even make one. I was wondering if anyone else here may know of a company that would also possibly provide a unit for me. I have yet to email DC Power or Irragi or etc. Just trying to cover some options. Maybe Kyle or Matt or somebody could chime in. Thanks guys.

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 1.6L 16V Eco-Tech II

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Daytime bump.

Well I sent Eric from Mechman an email asking him for some alternator options for my Aveo. He said that my car had a Korean Delco unit on it and that he was forwarding my email to his engineer to check if they could even make one. I was wondering if anyone else here may know of a company that would also possibly provide a unit for me. I have yet to email DC Power or Irragi or etc. Just trying to cover some options. Maybe Kyle or Matt or somebody could chime in. Thanks guys.

2004 Chevrolet Aveo 1.6L 16V Eco-Tech II

iraggi is no longer around, he disappeared

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

No longer around as a partner or the business has physically diminished? I know how things went down here and some shoulder's have been turned. But if he is an option for an alternator for my car I might have to keep him open. I have a DC 5K sitting here and would feel more comfortable with a better charging unit than my stock AC Delco unit.

Worst case, maybe if I ran into issues after getting a unit from them and it breaks and I am ignored as well, I could see if Matt could help me out using the case I receive from Irragi?

I have heard the business it's self is gone.

I have two Iraggi 300 amp alts, and I tried to get a dual bracket from him a while back.

You can try but I heard he just isn't doing alts anymore.

I'd rather go with mechman or dc in the first place so you know there not gunna disappear on you.

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

I have heard the business it's self is gone.

I have two Iraggi 300 amp alts, and I tried to get a dual bracket from him a while back.

You can try but I heard he just isn't doing alts anymore.

I'd rather go with mechman or dc in the first place so you know there not gunna disappear on you.

^^this...

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

That's why I emailed Mechman first. When I got the email saying that they may not even be able to build me a unit, that's when I started to researching elsewhere just in case. Mechman is on top of my list, I just need to hear back from them.