paulgroce Posted July 31, 2011 Author Report Posted July 31, 2011 2 level 4s will be just fine on your amp. If you want you can add the level 5 upgrade which I would recommend doing. I would only go with the xl if you are planning on putting 2k per sub not split between a pair. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions. Ight I think imma go with the 2 level 4s in that case atleast for now. Thanks! Quote Now: 2002 Mercury Mountaineer Pioneer AVH-P3300BT 250amp alt, "excessive amperage" Big 3 0gauge "kicker" KHC2000 Massive Audio N4 2x DC Xl Street wires 0 gauge Monster 402 speaker cable Future addition: 2x Massive Audio N4 2x KHC2000 1 KHC1800 under hood
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.