Sundown Audio

Nano N4 or a Planet Audio BB2400.1

Guys I'm stuck between getting a N4 or the PA. The N4 is 300 from a friend of mine and the PA is 450+tax from the local shop that I get all my audio from. What would be the better buy? My electrical isn't the best right now. Gotta get a new Alt since it went out yesterday when I was leavin my house. As of right now I have a Duralast gold under the hood and a Yellow top in the cab. 0 gauge runnin to the yellow top. and all I have hooked to it now is a Hifonics 100.4. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks alot!

99' Chevy S10

4 Yellow top optima batteries

Stock alt gonna be changin soon

1 run of Stinger 0 gauge

Alpine 105 Clarion EQ

2 Digital Designs M2a Hifonics 100.4

Pair of older model DD 6.5 new T2 tweeters.

2 Tantric Sound HD 15's 15s

155.5db outlaw

hahahaha I am. Hopefully by the end of this week.

99' Chevy S10

1 run of Stinger 0 gauge

Alpine 105 Clarion EQ

155.5db outlaw

Guys I'm stuck between getting a N4 or the PA. The N4 is 300 from a friend of mine and the PA is 450+tax from the local shop that I get all my audio from. What would be the better buy? My electrical isn't the best right now. Gotta get a new Alt since it went out yesterday when I was leavin my house. As of right now I have a Duralast gold under the hood and a Yellow top in the cab. 0 gauge runnin to the yellow top. and all I have hooked to it now is a Hifonics 100.4. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks alot!

Ive used the nano N4 before and it was a great amp. The customer was very happy with the amp also.

I havent used the Planet Audio before. +1 vote for the massive.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Ive used the nano N4 before and it was a great amp. The customer was very happy with the amp also.

I am really leaning towards the N4 due to it's size and power. I have a extended cab with 2 15s so I barely have any room to work with. and that PA is like 2Ft long lmao

99' Chevy S10

1 run of Stinger 0 gauge

Alpine 105 Clarion EQ

155.5db outlaw

I am really leaning towards the N4 due to it's size and power. I have a extended cab with 2 15s so I barely have any room to work with. and that PA is like 2Ft long lmao

The N4 is like two boards stacked, thats why it is so small.

Also has slightly better buidl quality in general compared to Planet Audio IMO.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

i dont know if the nano can do it but i know the planet audio will take .5 ohms. only thing i hate bout it is the cheap ass mounting tabs. so i made my own for it. you will need at least 2 xtra batteries but it will take the abuse. i beat on mine everyday all day and hasnt ever gone into protect. i keep it as my back up amp.

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

i never clamped mine. but the company thats redoing my other amp said the big bangs are a reliable amp and do rated if you keep the voltage up. i have a adjustable voltage reg on my ride so the amp sees a constant 14.4 to 14.6 volts

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

I like the pa but it's so big I barely have anywhere to put it lol. That's why I was looking into the nano. So I can place it pretty much anywhere in my truck.. I'll look into both of them more before I buy. If anyone else knows clamped power or has other opinions post.

99' Chevy S10

1 run of Stinger 0 gauge

Alpine 105 Clarion EQ

155.5db outlaw