Second Skin Audio

Sony Xplod 10"

rk21875

Quote to life :D!

But on a serious note,

sony isnt a bad brand, its just not what you guys live up to

when i started i personally ran Dual(comparable walmart brand) and then moved up to power akoustic(for crappy used subs with a chipped magnet they pounded :D!) and now im at obsidian

its called: Progression honestly id recommend this guy to start out with sony just for the shear learning experience

x2. i started off with a 10" kicker comp in a small sealed box and moved my way up from there.

x3. i started with 2 12" super pro super blue's lol

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Haha I'm still stuck on the guy that keeps telling him to make sure his electrical is up to par... Really man? For 300 watts dude? Are we really just trying to confuse the hell out of this guy? He doesn't need to do shit to his electrical for 300watts unless he is on a fucking go cart

Dude, yes, your electrical needs to be up to par for even 300 watts. I don't suggest he go for a bank of XS batts and a 300amp alt, but he should atleast do the big 3 and run 4 gauge minimum to his amp. It will do wonders for dynamic range.

I ran a 300 watt RMS amp for a while on 8 gauge and stock electrical. Headlights dimmed like a mofo even with a stock 105 amp alt. All I did was upgrade to 4 gauge power/ground, did a better ground to a stronger part of the body, and the big 3, and the difference was night and day.

Nothing will take the place of proper installation techniques, even with "low power" systems.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived