Thinking About Lifting-leveling The Memphis Monster

the spacers i cant get to fit in the coils, if got the ones with the 2 bolts and metal things to spread out the coil and i got the rubber ones that you wedge in the coil but i cant get em to fit, got the kind where you screw them into the coil and i cant get them to fit either ........

i dont want to do the alum block because of it being ghetto redneckish.....

id rather do shocks with coil overs , add a leaf or new leaf assy. ...i just want it safe because of a 600+lb box/subs, 200 lbs batts, 5-600 lbs tools .....i know i need the front lifted alot because them little rubber bumpers on the front are completly destroyed lol nothing there but the old mounting pads lol......what about air bags on the rear ? and do they make them for the front as well? or air bags in the coils

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

thats not bad for the hardware under 300 for the main componets, if i went this route which seems like the best safest way i would spend more and get the kit (if made) that automaticly adjusts to keep the van level at all times instead of haveing to control the front and rear manulay.....digitalise that bish./.....lol.........

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets