Thinking About Lifting-leveling The Memphis Monster

well as the topic says, im thinking about doing some lifting and leveling to my van, the rear of the van sits about 1 inch above the rear tires and the front is about 3 inches above the tires and i think it looks like total hell, i love the way the e350s and 250s ride high

i was at the tire shop today geting new tires on the van, went from a 235/75/15 to a 255/70/15 this round and i like how the tire fills the wheel well nicely and i seen that my rearend is below the leaf springs , and instaly thought about geting redneck lift kit for the rear by useing them alum. blocks and extended u bolts to raise the rear 2-4 inches which would possibly level the front some, but i want more on the front and a little more on the rear so when i have the van loaded down like i normaly do it wont squat like a lil girl going pee in the woods.....

what would be the best way to improve my ride height while maintaing cheapness....i know its hard to do but i dont have much to dump into it since the tires stole the money i had for my new head unit, eq/line driver and 4 sets of 6.5's i was going to buy

is there a place where i can get custom built or prebuilt coils for the front of the van to raise the front via extended coils and use blocks/ and shackles in the rear... or how should i do it if im going to do it at all

the van is a 1980 ford ecnoline e100

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

You could maybe gett some used E250 or E350 rear springs on it and see what happens
might be a crappy ride, but it will work!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Just a though had a buddy do it on and older 1995 F150 looked kinda jacked up in the rear
how much beat did he have in it??? :o

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

none it was just for hauling quads and junk like that it was his old work truck its gone now
this is a van...

i wouldnt run an aluminum block, i've seen them crack and get spit out.

another cheap alternative would be an add a leaf.

as for the front you might be able to find a coil spacer for it, most spacers will give you 2" of lift.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components