Brand New Orion HCCA 15.4 (SOLD) please lock mods

I am selling this for a close friend of mine. He got the sub and planned to do a build but decided to to keep the vehicle, so the sub is getting sold as well. Sub is an Orion HCCA 15.4, never powered, coils have only been tested with a digital multimeter, its never been removed from the baffle that it was originally shipped in. Still sitting in the original box from manufacturer as well as the original shipping box. It has been taken out of the box before, but that is it. Comes with the template for the mounting ring as well as the subwoofer itself.

Mechanical 10/10

Cosmetic: 9.8/10 (only reason for the .2 knocked off, is there is a few tiny scratches on the bottom of mag when it was first taken out, it was sat on concrete and got scuffed, however we quickly put it on a blanket, also on the basket where its mounts, there is what looks like a bit of paint smudge or touch up, i honestly believe that is from the factory like that, but I myself cannot be sure, however my friend says it was like that when he got it, plus it matches original paint of the basket as well, This will be shown in a pic)

t/s specs from the orion guide (i got this from the orion website) The 3rd coloumn is the 15.4 specs

hcca.png

This subwoofer is extremely stiff, and extremely nice, weight on box is like 87 pounds.

Pics were taking pretty late i the evening outside and as you can see it did get darker, LOL. First couple pics were all without my name and date and site, so I had to retake them, thats why the pics with name are a bit darker than the ones without.

Just for further ease of mind, the screws that have this mounted onto the baffle form factory, look clean and have the locking piece on the other side of the baffle (ive never used these myself so not sure what they are called) and besides the baffle being handled moving this in and out of the box, everything is as new as if you got it straight from orion

Price: 525 Shipped (paypal is the preferable payment method, as to get the subwoofer shipped as quick as possible. Will be insured and shipped as safe as possible, original box still has all the foam and protective pieces that it shipped with from orion)

EDIT: forgot to add, this is also for sale locally, as if i can help it id rather not ship this beast, but either way of sale is fine for me.

Iv e previously done sales or trades with sonic_purity, Kingsuv, jeyrapboy, and kryptonite

On to the pics

DSCN0308.jpg

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0312.jpg

DSCN0286.jpg

DSCN0315.jpg

DSCN0316.jpg

DSCN0319.jpg

Mounting ring template

DSCN0320.jpg

Subwoofer cutout template

DSCN0321.jpg

inside original box - from orion

DSCN0322.jpg

inside shipping box - from orion

DSCN0323.jpg

shipping label on outside of box

DSCN0326.jpg

label showing weight of box

DSCN0327.jpg

DSCN0290.jpg

DSCN0289.jpg

DSCN0288.jpg

DSCN0285.jpg

DSCN0281.jpg

DSCN0279.jpg

DSCN0278.jpg

DSCN0277.jpg

DSCN0291.jpg

DSCN0292.jpg

scuffs on the bottom of motor

DSCN0294.jpg

paint smudge (believed to be from factory) hard to see, but its barely seen in person unless your right in the light

DSCN0283.jpg

from template showing subwoofer outer diameter

DSCN0298.jpg

from template showing subwoofer cutout

DSCN0300.jpg

talking a bout the holes and diameter of the mounting holes, and yes it comes with the provided hardware kit

DSCN0299.jpg

DSCN0301.jpg

Hell of a sub if anyone can give this beast 2k rms it will knock!!! GLWS :drink40:

thanks, yea this is a beast, such a nice woofer, wish i could keep it, LOL

sadly most people ive seen interested want the 15.2 model, but his is still a beast as 15.4 so hoping someone wants give this some power

No lie mine is a 15.4 also. Sadly I am going to get a second one at the end of year. sucks not having cash and being able to jump on this. I love the one I have I can just imagine two.

Honestly the cone can be swapped out to a 15.2 easy with a recone kit if they really wanted to drop it to 1 ohm later on down the road.

You will be seeing me stare at this alot lol. :drink40:

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

no worries, im in same situation, id keep this if i got money sooner, but i wont have money til october most likely, but my friend is trying to get this sold, so im not gonna beg him to hold it for me, i understand we all need money, lol

this would look beast in my trunk, lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived