Second Skin Audio

6 15"s vs 4 18"s

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1312467366' post='1635256]

ahhh the good old VE Commodore ute, i love these things. my mate has the normal ve commodore and damn do them things have alot of power to them. and how long you been down here in Australia man ?

edit: sorry for mini thread jack lol :)

I've been down here for just over three weeks. I'm just here for the term at Newie Uni. Would love to stay longer, maybe even live here eventually.

i vote 6 15s

41 ~ sq inch more of cone area, and 2 more motors for more motor force....

cone area + motorforce = king for nasty hairtricks... :)

But typically will cost more, especially shipped to Australia. Unless its local, but always more expensive for more drivers.

Australia is a great place to live, just shit availability and prices on car audio :(

indeed it will cost more, about $400-500 more expensive then the 18"s thats the only reason why i cant decide, the 18"s are cheaper and will be getting more power per driver, but then as people have already said 6 15"s have a bit more cone area and 2 more motors, but typically both options will be seeing 5000rms.........would the price difference change anyones minds? or is it worth just spending that bit extra?....

Edited by SPLWGN

I would run the 18's. But I have a thing for 18s. Once you go 18s, you don't go back. You just keep adding more 18s. Not to mention, I'm a cheap ass so I'm all for the cheaper option. The 18's will probably have similar motor force as well being bigger drivers. (not as much but close) Do the 18s mate!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!