RidiculousSoundz Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 Phillys own B-Shady is back... Street Trim, Rdy for Passengers..NO WALL!!.. Half Tilt , At the 2infamous Car show Quote Team Ridiculous Soundz aka RS Squad "Anything Can Be Loud If It Got Wheels" WEBSITE: www.facebook.com/RidiculousSoundz YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/RidiculousSoundz FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL & FACEBOOK!
knowledge Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 aawww man here we go again Quote REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
beat2deth Posted August 5, 2011 Report Posted August 5, 2011 sexy car vid cut off right before the bass drop, didnt it? lol Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.