the biggest fishi get to go for are usually flatheads, personal best (this year/life) of 45" 37bs

Dude ! That's bad-a$$ ! I'm envious ! I love fishing for big kitties too, unfortunately we don't have Flatheads or Blues. We do have some big Channel cats though :)

This is my PB of 30.2 lbs....

649084a0.jpg

Hey and check this out, on this same trip, my buddy and I caught 55 of them for a total weight (weighed every one of them on a digital scale, and recorded the weights) of 775 lbs ! Not bad for a couple guys using micro-light gear, huh ?

On the trip before that, my biggest was only 27.8 lbs... but me and one friend caught 71 of them for 935 lbs (weighed) and another 500 lbs (not weighed) of Carp, + at least 65 lbs of smaller Mud cats, and White cats in one 14 hour trip. So that made about 1500 lbs of fish between the two of us ! {note: You know how you might hear somebody say, "Dude ! We caught a ton of fish" ! ..... uh.... well, I guess we suck. We only caught 3/4's of a ton ;) LOL By the end of the trip, we felt like our arms were going to fall off :) LOL

Anyway, go stick a monster Flathead for me ! :)

Peace,

Fish

haha i get a good amount of fishing done, unfortunately living in ohio where i do unless i go to erie the biggest fishi get to go for are usually flatheads, personal best (this year/life) of 45" 37bs