Alright, I'll be honest, I know this kid personally.

But I heard about his trying to win this contest a few days ago.

Call what you want, but just please vote. It takes like 10 seconds.

http://on.ae.com/r6Rqpj

His reason for wanting to win isn't some bullshit OMG I THINK IM PRETTY, it's a legitimate reason.

It’s personal. It’s for my family. Ever since my parents got together in the beginning, it’s been down hill for them. My dad devolved heart problems and has actually died a few times so he got disabled from working. My mother has severe Anxiety and Agoraphobia as I do so we’re both disabled from working. So our families income relies on stuff from the government.

But for the years since I can remember, I’ve watched my family be fucked with on money. We can’t get all of the needs each month. We even run out of money all the time. At the end of the month they run out of food. That’s horrible enough.

We never celebrated holidays either. Never. We couldn’t afford it. As I remember, I don’t think I’ve had a birthday or a Christmas and things like that. No shit it’s not all about getting things but families should be able to get something for each other or go out and celebrate.

My family has never even lived in a legit house. As I remember, I’ve always lived in small apartments. We’ve gotten kicked out of a lot of them because we couldn’t afford it so we relied on living with a relative until we can get money for one.

My parents have sacrificed so much for me. They gave up their money for things that we need to support my piano career. To buy me 3 keyboards and lessons when I had lessons that cost money. That means a lot to me.

But I’m not going deeper into that because it gets to personal and it’ll just seem like I’m making up shit or what not but I don’t care.

What I wanted to do was this.

My family has never been on a vacation before. I want to take my family to New York City. I want to help my mother out of the house to an experience. A fun one. I want my family to be happy for a weekend because they deserve it. For all of the struggle we’ve had for the past 10 years, I just want them to enjoy them self for once without the worry of money.

So yeah guys, all I'm asking is you take the few seconds to vote.

Please and thank you.

Edited by imnotmikal
On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT