Relyks Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 im installing windows xp 64 bit and it hangs( freezes ) up on 31 mins to go on the network installation part i cant get pass it. i still got mouse control any clue why it does this :/? Quote --> My Toyota Build Link / AudioQue Build . <-- Latest Update 1/16/12
xStatezOfMindZx Posted August 8, 2011 Report Posted August 8, 2011 im installing windows xp 64 bit and it hangs( freezes ) up on 31 mins to go on the network installation part i cant get pass it. i still got mouse control any clue why it does this :/? I got your pm, I answered your question. I couldn't post the reply here because of the links I gave you. Read your PM and try that. You should be up and running in no time. Quote 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box. Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5" Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair) RF T1000-1bdCP Alpine MRP-F300 62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.