Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I plan on getting my windows tinted 20%. I live in VA, where the law is 35/50, but I'm getting a prescription for the 20%. My car's factory tint meters like at 85ish%, so what do I need to put on to achieve no lower than 20%?

Check out my first ever aftermarket purchase!

:)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...