Sonic Electronix

so i have a 98 ext cab toyota tacoma with 2 diamond d6s in it.. when my windows are up my subs are really not that loud it almost just sounds like they are slappin but no real bass.. now when i roll both my windows all the way down it is rediculously loud like i cant even be in the truck. but minnesota winters are cold and i cant be rollin with my windows down in the winter. is this because my cab is really small?

but minnesota winters are cold and i cant be rollin with my windows down in the winter.

.... just wait, a true basshead will keep them windows down no matter what lol. I am from iowa and when i had my bonnie i rode around with the windows down no matter what lol

I believe with enuff power it wouldn't matter if the windows were up or down. If you get enuff power to the point its like a wind tunnel in your vehicle, you gonna want the windows up. My buddy is like that and he loses bass with the windows down.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX