Bonacci55 Posted September 20, 2011 Report Posted September 20, 2011 woooooooow.... wish i would have saw this before i bought my dc 5k. would love to run sundown, trust me if i had 800 bucks you would be one amp short ha head-unit: pioneer avh p-4300DVD 2 Fi btl n2 18's 1 dc audio 5k 1 dc audio 175.4 4 sets of fusion CP-CM50 components 1 mechman 270 amp alt 3 XS Power D3400 80 Mil Sound Deadener by audio technix all in my 2003 chevy suburban.
alphasig293 Posted September 26, 2011 Author Report Posted September 26, 2011 Bump, still have both of these guys. I will be at Piedmont Dragway Oct. 1 in Burlington, N.C. if anyone is close by and wants one of these or both, I can take them out at the show. 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
colton19 Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 do they still have warrenty? 98 Jeep Cherokee XJ 2 DOOR 1 18" T3 TSNS DC 5.0K Mechman 270 Unit XS Power Flex 0 gauge XS power D1400 under hood 3 Yellow tops in rear 1990 BMW e30 325i (drift car) system to come
alphasig293 Posted September 27, 2011 Author Report Posted September 27, 2011 do they still have warrenty? I think the year warranty will be up at the end of October, but these things havent had I know 20 hrs play time. 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
alphasig293 Posted September 27, 2011 Author Report Posted September 27, 2011 Trade for sd16k?? No sorry 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
alphasig293 Posted September 30, 2011 Author Report Posted September 30, 2011 Both amps sold hopefully 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
2loudisjustright Posted September 30, 2011 Report Posted September 30, 2011 Someone told me you already had gotten rid of em. I tried to sell my amps here locally so i could buy these two, but nobody wanted mine i guess. Thats ok, i'll be glad to use em a while. 2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!! MY BUILD LOG
alphasig293 Posted September 30, 2011 Author Report Posted September 30, 2011 Someone told me you already had gotten rid of em. I tried to sell my amps here locally so i could buy these two, but nobody wanted mine i guess. Thats ok, i'll be glad to use em a while. Yeah one the I know from Martinsville I know, drove down this morning and picked them up. He has 4 lvl 4xl 15's in a wall, in a Jeep, he'll be at the Piedmont show tommorow, but I don't think he'll have them hooked up because he doesn't have the electrical right now to power them. 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
2loudisjustright Posted October 1, 2011 Report Posted October 1, 2011 Someone told me you already had gotten rid of em. I tried to sell my amps here locally so i could buy these two, but nobody wanted mine i guess. Thats ok, i'll be glad to use em a while. Yeah one the I know from Martinsville I know, drove down this morning and picked them up. He has 4 lvl 4xl 15's in a wall, in a Jeep, he'll be at the Piedmont show tommorow, but I don't think he'll have them hooked up because he doesn't have the electrical right now to power them. Not sure if i'm gonna be at the show tommorrow or not. Havent made up my mind yet, since my dc alternator didnt work out yet and i dont have my subs hooked up yet either. 2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!! MY BUILD LOG
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.