Ok my subs are 2 ohm dvc i have them wired down to 1 ohm my amp is an 2 chan and it says there supose to run sep channs to hit .5 ohms on this amp and get max output....so each chan has 1 ohm load

How many D2 woofers do you have? That amp is designed to run 3600x1@1ohm and [email protected], but if you have two D2 woofers you are running it at .5ohm probably, which is like .25 per channel. Just a thought...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

It dosnt drop below 12.6 i see people drop in the low 10s how is 12.6 low voltige drop? And why do you say it wont last long its 1 ohm stable i did my homework and 12 volts isnt low voltge...my amp wont play at low voltige...

? I have 2. each sub is wired at 1 ohm so together they run at .5 and if i put my volt meter to them it says that there really at .75 together becuse the subs are higher then 1ohm there like 1.25 or 1.15 each cant remeber but there at .5 i dont know where you get .25 thats if there 1 ohm dvc subs wired at .5 then they make .25 i know how there wired and what there wired at....

All I'm saying is two D2 woofers will wire to .5, 2, and 8ohm. If you running them at .5ohm on that amplifier, which is designed to be ran at 1ohm, that could cause your problem.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Oi....ok each chan has 1 ohm going to it one chan one sub 1 ohm.....so together both chans they wire down to .5 ohm and this all has nothing to do with getting more power to my amp....

Ok then just talking voltage what brand alt do you have and what batt do you have starting the car the 3800 or a stock one without an isolator also have you done the big 3 and have you checked the voltage while holding your rpms around 2000 rpm depending on where the alt charges at.