Sonic Electronix

I Need Help Plz & Thank You-

Yea im 16 and i have a 1997 ford ranger, regular cab, and i was wanting to put a system in it...

I was thinking about putting 3 10" alpine type S subs behind the seats ( because they have a depth of around 4.5" and would be a good fit) and i was also going to replace the door speakers with some alpine 5x7's... I was thinking 1 alpine pdx 1000.1 would do the job as an amp but i really have no clue, i know pretty much nothing about systems...i just want mine to be loud and sound descent.

Any help or suggestions on better speakers or something would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Yea im 16 and i have a 1997 ford ranger, regular cab, and i was wanting to put a system in it...

I was thinking about putting 3 10" alpine type S subs behind the seats ( because they have a depth of around 4.5" and would be a good fit) and i was also going to replace the door speakers with some alpine 5x7's... I was thinking 1 alpine pdx 1000.1 would do the job as an amp but i really have no clue, i know pretty much nothing about systems...i just want mine to be loud and sound descent.

Any help or suggestions on better speakers or something would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

well there's no such thing as a better speaker. it's what you choose to listen to bro. some like alpine, others like kicker and etc. you have to walk into a store and just listen to some brands and see what you like bro. alpine is pretty good and has good SQ(sound quality). i'd say good for the alpine or look into the Rockford Fosgate shallow mount subs. you'll definitely have a tight fit behind that seat. good luck.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

bro i had 2 type s 12s and they slammed for what they were! Only 600 watss to...go for alpine, youll like the sound

Yea, i just thought it would be raw to have an all alpine system in a small truck like that.... eventually im putting a little bigger stuff in the bed ;)

Archived