do a 6" Fabtech Dirt Logic kit.... you will own your buddy's! ;) click linky then scroll down to your year...

http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/applicat...d95-056lug.html

not a big fan of the 6 inchers plus ill have to spend alot more money on bigger tires

more along the lines of a 2.5 inch or 3 inch suspension lift done on a budget.. haha

got any ideas it doesnt have to be coilovers i just want the ride to be good and have them last a long time

not a big fan of the 6 inchers plus ill have to spend alot more money on bigger tires

more along the lines of a 2.5 inch or 3 inch suspension lift done on a budget.. haha

got any ideas it doesnt have to be coilovers i just want the ride to be good and have them last a long time

scroll down just a little more to view the 2.0" kit! ;) Edited by BURRITO
2" not 2.5"

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i couldnt find the price.. ballpark what would be total cost.. install and everything for just a basic 2-3 inch lift.. dont have the time to install this one myself unfortunately
if you go with the kit i recomend... the 2" dirt logic coil over kit is $1100 + shipping, 2" kit with performance coil overs (not the Fox shocks) is $1050 + shipping, the basic 2" coil over kit (non rebuildable) is $800 + shipping when you liftin this truck? labor should run you around $225 ! ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 1 month later...

Ya...thats the city style.But on the outer isles we try to fill up the wheel wells like my hoe or my taco.But hey.Still something to base your SAS only if you ever did consider it.The suspensions are done really well.I personally think that a set of 39's would make the truck look way more propotional...hell maybe even some 40's or 42's.But to each his own.......individuality is what sets you apart from the norm! ;)

TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

Personally i love that style nothing against filling up the wheel wells as full as you can but when you are just doing it to fit the largest tires you can on there it make a truck looks kind of redneck but it would look better with like some 36 on that truck but non the less those are to badass trucks i guess it just what you like