1983 Chevy Caprice Classic, 1st install, 15 years old!

wats up guys! my name is ninos, this is my first ever install done in my garage by my self. im BIG into car audio and just love being around cars and shit! but yea, dont be so harsh on me, im only 15. dont even have my license yet. but here it is, theres no pics as i didnt take any when i installed it but heres a video!

you cant here the bass or anything but the video but it sounds pretty damn clean in person. the camera doesnt pick up much flex either. but anyways here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YEaSIM2zts

equipment:

JL Audio W6V2D4 :good:

Crunch V-2800 (OLD SCHOOOOOOL)

stinger 5f cap

stock interiors

clarion head unit.

4gauge power wire throughout.

1983 caprice classic!

single L shape ported box, 2.2 cubes at 34 hz.

:)

anyways enjoy yall!

canada represent ;)

yea im a :noob:

haha yea man, im hurting for my lisence. get it in december. honestly no other plans for the car THB. just keepin her clean and simple. interior is MINT. i got the car for 200 bucks no bullshit, had no motor or tranny in it. luckily we had a caprice before this one with original km's (98,000) but the body was hurting on that one. so we swaped out the motor and put it into this one, and had this one painted (forest green). i have 22' greed rims in my garage, (ill post up a pic later) but i need 1 tire. and were i come from cheapest 255x35x22 tire is 407$ EA.

so im getting some tires online for like 600$ shipped. im just pretty proud of my self for what i did tho. not being cocky or anything ;)

Not knocking man. But if that box is 2.2 cubes and tuned to 34 hz, doesn't look anywhere near enough port area. Looks like a pre fab box. I use to run the shit out of jl. Jl is extremely picky on enclosures. Drop that into about 2 cubes with 28 square inches of port and tune it to 30hz, it will blow your mind If you think it sounds clean now. It'll drop retardedly low and smooth too. New enclosure, then clean up the back and shit and you'll be set. Lol yeah and my cousin had an "86 monte carlo ss with a 406 cranking 515hp, I had a 94 concorde, lol.

'04 Walled Monte Carlo

daily driver2 DD 9518i SC D.7

DD M4a 2 sets RF T165-2s (soon to be 3)

RF T400.4

Mechman 320

XS D3100, D3400

https://www.youtube.com/user/OffensiveProduction1

haha yea man, im hurting for my lisence. get it in december. honestly no other plans for the car THB. just keepin her clean and simple. interior is MINT. i got the car for 200 bucks no bullshit, had no motor or tranny in it. luckily we had a caprice before this one with original km's (98,000) but the body was hurting on that one. so we swaped out the motor and put it into this one, and had this one painted (forest green). i have 22' greed rims in my garage, (ill post up a pic later) but i need 1 tire. and were i come from cheapest 255x35x22 tire is 407$ EA.

so im getting some tires online for like 600$ shipped. im just pretty proud of my self for what i did tho. not being cocky or anything ;)

Thats a good deal, and them 22's are gonna set it off.

I myself have a cutlass on 22's also, so you know I love me some caprices.lol