Phoenix Gold Australia's 12x 12" Elite's 24kw - 160.2dB @ 40Hz

OK so keep in mind THIS BUILD IS NOT FINISHED!!!

We still have to seal off the B-Pillars, swap out the two blown subs, gain-match the amps, play with port tuning and lots,lots more!!!

But even so it is LOUD!!! No meter until the whole thing is finished but it does hair tricks and flex already LOL!!!

Here s couple more videos, but check out our YouTube page under PhoenixGoldAus

Enjoy!!!

More videos on Facebook too, check out PhoenixGold-Oz Scott

Still more work and updates to come!!!

Cheers,

Scott

was your port viewing fix doing a plexi or acrylic port? that would be insane... good work guys :drinks:

We have 4 different port lengths to 'test' and once we find out the final port length we will decide on if we do a plexiglass port or not. Right now we have the 3" port (55Hz) installed and there are NO problems playing LOW!!! We haven't put it on the meter yet to work things out but the air movement is insane.

Time will tell!!!

very nice vids mate, those passive radiators are helping a lot haha, did you meter the car at the show?

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

very nice vids mate, those passive radiators are helping a lot haha, did you meter the car at the show?

No no metering yet, we want to finish off the seal at the B-Pillars so we can accurately play with port lengths - then maybe it will go on a meter ;)

I can say that the poor little mic in the AudioControl EPIC-160 peaks out at 162dB LOL!!! Me Thinks this is not too accurate LOL!!!

Archived