Phoenix Gold Australia's 12x 12" Elite's 24kw - 160.2dB @ 40Hz

Hi All,

Well not a huge amount of work done this weekend, but we did get both boxes finally fit into the car...there's still some minor tweaking to get them to sit perfectly, but nothing a belt sander and fibreglass won't fix :D

Here's some pics

IMGP3152.jpg

IMGP3153.jpg

IMGP3154.jpg

IMGP3161.jpg

IMGP3162.jpg

IMGP3163.jpg

IMGP3164.jpg

Cheers,

Scott

Wow this is truly amazing build.

Been lurking on this forum for a while but had to post in this thread :D

Keep it up! Definitely will follow this :)

Hi Matias,

Thanks for the words of encouragement, it means a lot that you would sign up just to say you're enjoying the thread!!!

I know there are WAYYYY too many pictures, but we're having a GREAT TIME building this car, and we also wanted to make sure we didn't hide anything, show the entire process from start to finish, and hopefully if the car does get loud, then there were no secrets along the way...just lots of hard work and sacrificed weekends!

Cheers,

Scott

Hi Steve,

Just wanted to say a HUGE THANKYOU for posting a link to our build on your Facebook Page. It means a lot that the people on your forum are interested in this build, it's like acceptance by your peers and that's really what's most important!

And once again to all the guys on here I have PM'd and bugged in the Chat Room and on Facebook to help with the math behind the concept and design!!!

So thanks again, and hopefully we get loud by October!

Cheers,

Scott

Wow this is truly amazing build.

Been lurking on this forum for a while but had to post in this thread :D

Keep it up! Definitely will follow this :)

Hi Matias,

Thanks for the words of encouragement, it means a lot that you would sign up just to say you're enjoying the thread!!!

I know there are WAYYYY too many pictures, but we're having a GREAT TIME building this car, and we also wanted to make sure we didn't hide anything, show the entire process from start to finish, and hopefully if the car does get loud, then there were no secrets along the way...just lots of hard work and sacrificed weekends!

Cheers,

Scott

There can never be way to many pictures. EVER :good: :good: keep the updates comming, i love this build :)

and where abouts did you get them subs from ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1315188818' post='1673394]

There can never be way to many pictures. EVER :good: :good: keep the updates comming, i love this build :)

and where abouts did you get them subs from ?

Believe it or not we did get some feedback on the PG forum that there were too many pics LOL!!!

Anyway, GEM we are the Australian distributors for Phoenix Gold and are now bringin the gear into Australia, so to get the subs I walked out intot he warehouse LOL!!!

Funny thing is we're still just a bunch of guys building this in my garage on the weekends, so in that regard it's a pretty 'small' build just hoping to be in the mid 150's with music when it's all up and running ;)

Cheers,

Scott

Archived