48 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose

• 06 cobalt ss/sc
    • mazda rx8
    • 02 trd celica gts
    • 03 trd celica gts
    • 04 neon srt

Try to get a cheaper price on the mazda or just get ur cobalt

The rx8 was salvaged and i just gave up on it since seller never responded to me looks like ill be getting the cobalt ss

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Im still reasearching as to why neons suck lol and he said te rx8 is salvaged because of theft recovery how would i know forsure? Colbalt is still looking sexy!

im in mechanic classes and my teacher says he fixes more dodge transmissions than any other not to say they are neon ones but just sayin. im a chevy guy my oppinion may be a lil one sided but from what i have learned chevys are easier and cheaper to fix than like any other brand. and i to have raced a srt4 and they are fast as hell. but never raced a cobalt ss so i really can't compare

anything chrystler sucks. I work on them all the time trust me. save yourself the trouble. If its a salvage title then i wouldnt do it due to the fact that you have no idea the quality of repairs done to it. If anything goes wrong on the cobalt, it will be easy to fix. And drive a ford so Im not biassed.

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

we all know there are gonna be the people that dont like ford me being know exception but hey at least in there logo they circle the problem ;)

btw did anyone also notice he wants reliability over quickness.

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

Alright guy with the rx8 didnt respond and now i found another rx8 which ill be calling tomorrow. Celica was sold... Other celica is still there but high mileage on it sucks! Cobalt is looking the best right now.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived