Ok so im not the greatest when it comes to the engine areas of a car hopefully that will change this school as im going to learn more about the engine area of a car in auto shop instead of doing all the welding for the class. Anyway my question is im going to look at this Accord tomorrow and the guy said he rebuilt the head put in a new alternator belt timing belt and radiator, i was wondering what kind of things i should be looking for to make sure if i drive away this car wont die on me in a couple days. Are there and minor/major signs to look for when i test drive or start the car to tell if there is something wrong with it im really skeptical when it comes to buying anything with a rebuilt anything but im fond of accords and i thought this one would be worth taking a look at. Here is the craigslist add

lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass

My current Set up

Car less :(

I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM

i would really want an in-depth guide

Just flip the fucking thing over

Use common sense when looking it over, I'd ask to look at all the receipts to prove its got a new head and timing belt. Make sure it's not leaking any oil or other lubricant's, look for smoke when you start it up if its smoking chances are its an oil burner. Also make sure all the fluids are at the proper level. Don't be afraid to ask the owner questions either. Obviously when your driving it put the car through it's paces check the clutch, brakes, steering and alignment. Make sure there aren't any unusual sounds, ticks or clicks.