Sonic Electronix

Yeah Don's SDS CLD Tiles are awesome! #2 on my list of brands/products.

Differences? We sell three different CLDs where Don has focused on providing just one high quality CLD.

The butyl adhesive is slightly different between our CLDs and his CLD.... it's hard to explain but there is a difference, kind of one of those "you need to see it to understand what I'm talking about" differences.

His measures up to his published specs (80mils thick, 8 mil foil) and Don is a hell of a nice guy to do business with.

And to answer your question from the earlier post. Yes as little as 25% coverage is all that is needed to control panel resonance. People think more = better, but that is not the case. It's hard to get people to change... they see all of these installs with every square inch covered and think that's the correct way and the cycle continues.

We do sell an MLV without the foam (Luxury Liner) that can be used with either our OverKill or OverKill Pro. So if you like that option, it's there as well. Personally I like the MLV that already has the foam attached (chemically fused actually).

So yeah Second Skin or SDS, either way you wont be disappointed. :drinks:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png